Time: 1 hour
Serving Size: 4 people
This is a hands down family favourite!
Hubby only ever uses chicken thigh, as it’s meat is richer in flavour than breast.
4 Chicken Thighs
1 Cup Plain Flour
1 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
1 Cup Panko Breadcrumbs
1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
Lemon (Wedges For Serving)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper.
- In another dish, beat the eggs until well mixed.
- Place the breadcrumbs in a third dish.
- Pound the chicken thighs to an even thickness.
- Coat each chicken thigh in flour, shaking off any excess.
- Dip the chicken breasts into the beaten eggs, allowing any excess to drip off.
- Press the chicken thighs firmly into the breadcrumbs, ensuring they are fully coated.
- Place the breaded chicken thighs on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and let the chicken schnitzel rest for a few minutes.
- Serve the chicken schnitzel hot with your favorite sides, such as mashed potatoes, salad, or steamed vegetables.
- Enjoy your homemade Hubby Cooks chicken schnitzels!