- 1 tbsp each of paprika/turmeric/chicken stock powder/garlic powder/onion flakes
- 500ml Greek yoghurt
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 1/2 kg chicken thighs, cut into small pieces
Mix dried spices with yoghurt and marinate chicken in yoghurt mixture in fridge for a few hours.
Place flour in a Tupperware container.
With tongs remove chicken from marinade and cover in flour. Add container lid and shake if necessary to ensure chicken is completely coated.
Once all covered, heat peanut (or vegetable) oil in pan until hot. Cook in batches until golden.
Spoon over sauce, sprinkle sesame seeds and chopped green eschallots before serving.
- 2 tbsp gochujang paste
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic - peeled and minced
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 spring onions - sliced into thin strips
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- ½ tsp chilli flakes - (red pepper flakes)
- Meanwhile make the sauce. Place the gochujang, honey, sugar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, vegetable oil and sesame oil in a saucepan and stir together.
- Bring to the boil, then simmer for 5 minutes until thickened.
- Pour over the crispy chicken and carefully toss together, then top with the spring onions, chilli flakes and sesame seeds before serving.