Chargrilled Sweet Corn Salad
- 5-6 sweet corn, husks and silk removed
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 1 long red chilli, chopped
- 5 lengths of eschallots (spring onion), chopped
- Coriander and mint, chopped to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice and zest
- 120g feta, crumbled
Heat pan and add olive oil.
Cut off kernels and cook in pan for 3 mins and add red capsicum and chilli. Mix and allow the corn to char. May take 5 mins.
Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
Add the eschallots and feta cheese.
Sprinkle over herbs and add salt and pepper to taste.
Drizzle extra virgin olive oil and lime juice as a dressing.