Site Visit Data
This site is operated by Arnolds Online with the use of an independent service provider. When visiting this site, a record of a visit is logged. The following information is recorded for statistical purposes and is used by Arnolds Online to help improve the site.
Depending on your security settings, it is possible for your browser to supply the following information:
- The server address;
- The operating system (for example Windows, Apple Mac etc);
- The top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc);
- The date and time of the visit to the site;
- The pages accessed and the documents downloaded;
- The previous site visited; and
- The type of browser used.
Collection of Personal Information
When you e-mail us:
- We will record your e-mail address;
- We will only use your e-mail address for the purpose for which you provided it;
- It will not be added to a mailing list;
- We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose; and
- We will not disclose it without your consent or unless required by law.
Other personal information collected by us, for example through the use of an online form, will only:
- Be collected by lawful and fair means;
- Be used for a lawful purpose; and
- Be collected with your consent.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website can transfer to an individual's computer hard drive for record-keeping. Cookies can make websites easier to use by storing information about your preferences on a particular website. The information may remain on your computer after the Internet session finishes ("persistent cookie").
Security of information
Your personal information will not be released unless the law requires it or your permission is given. We provide a secure environment and a reliable system but you should be aware that there may be inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the Internet.
The information contained on this Web site is for information purposes only. While every effort has been made concerning the accuracy of this information, Arnolds Online makes no warranty or representation that it is accurate.
Information required for operational or commercial purposes must be checked against original sources. Contact the relevant section of Arnolds Online for more information, or obtain the appropriate Arnolds Online Publications.
Links to other web sites are inserted for convenience and do not constitute endorsement of material at those sites, or any associated organisation, product or service.
This work is copyright. You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form only (retaining this notice) for your personal, non-commercial use or use within your organisation. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 all other rights are reserved.